In addition to the general graduate admission requirements each applicant must:
- Hold a baccalaureate degree in nursing from a nationally accredited school of nursing.
- Submit a statement of professional goals and current resume.
- Hold a current unencumbered RN license with no pending action in any state.
- Have an overall undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or a GPA of 2.5 on the last 30 undergraduate hours.
- Earn an admission evaluation score of 1000, calculated according to the following: GMAT score + [200 X undergraduate GPA] + [10 X number of years relevant work experience*]
*A maximum of 10 years relevant work experience may be used.
The requirements for admission or progression through the MSN-MBA program is an integrated process with major requirements from each individual program included.