There are two levels of instruction and fees. Level I- instruction by a faculty member with significant teaching experience. Many of the teaching professionals hold terminal degrees in their teaching field. Level II- instruction by a pre-professional majoring in music at William Carey University. Level II instructors have taken appropriate pedagogy courses in their teaching area.
Level I-Teaching Professional
Fees for a 1 hour lesson each week or (15 lessons) with a teaching professional is $600.00
Fees for a ½ lesson each week or (15 lessons with a teaching professional is $300.00
Fees for a 1 hour lesson each week or (15 lessons) with a pre-professional is $400.00
Fees for a ½ lesson each week or (15 lessons) with a pre-professional is $200.00
THERE IS A $30.00 REGISTRATION FEE PER YEAR –NON-REFUNDABLE
- Pay in full by the first lesson
- Pay ½ of the total fee by the first lesson. Pay the balance of the total fee by October 8, 2012.
Late payment policy
A $20.00 late fee will be assessed on accounts for which payment is not received by the above due dates.
Lessons will be prorated for students who enter the CIFA program after the week of September 4, 2012.
Method of payment and returned check policy
Tuition payments can be made through personal check, money order, cash or credit card. All checks should be made payable to WCU/CIFA. A $40.00 charge will be assessed for any check returned by the bank.
Notice of withdrawal must be made in writing to the CIFA Administrator.
Prior to the first lesson…….100% refund
Prior to the second lesson…..70% refund
Prior to the third……………40% refund
After the third lesson there will be no refunds.
Lesson attendance and makeup policy
- Lesson will be scheduled with the instructor.
- Lesson times will not be extended to accommodate late arrival by the student
- Instructors are not obligated to make up or reschedule lessons missed by the student. However, for lessons due to illness or other unforeseen circumstances, consideration may be given if ample prior notification has been made directly to the instructor.
- Lesson missed by the instructor will be rescheduled.
- Lesson times falling on major holidays may be rescheduled as necessary.