RN-BSN Health Requirements
- Completed History and Physical Examination
- Evidence of annual negative TB skin test or TB blood test
- If TB skin Test is positive, documentation of adherence to department of Health protocol is required
- Current certification of CPR for the Health Professional
- Immunizations/Titers (official documentation of immunizations or positive serum titer must be submitted as required by individual campus
- Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis - Tdap booster every 10 years.
- MMR Antibody Titer or MMR Vaccine (2 doses)
- Varicella Antibody Titer or Varicella Vaccine (2 doses)
- Hepatitis B Antibody Titer or Hepatitis B Vaccine (3 doses)
History and Physical Form
Students must provide evidence that all immunizations are either (1) complete; (2) started and on schedule; or (3) verified by titer. Failure to provide required documentation will result in the inability to attend the clinical portion of a course and ultimately failure in the course. Any clinical missed because of failure to turn in health requirement documentation will result in an “Unsatisfactory” evaluation for that day, and the clinical time CANNOT be made up.