William Carey University will no longer mail paper bills to students/parents
Student statements will be available online via the Indigo Student Portal. A statement can be printed from the Indigo Student Portal or the student may request a copy in the business office located in Tatum Court on the Hattiesburg campus or the business office located on the Tradition campus. Throughout the trimester, the business office will send billing notifications to each student’s WCU email address. Upon notification, the student is responsible for accessing his/her statement.
- WCU students may make online payments through the Indigo Student Portal. Once logged in to the Indigo Student Portal, click on the correct trimester and then click on My Ledger. The payment option is located at the bottom of the ledger. Payments made online are posted to the student’s account the next business morning. The Indigo Student Portal can be accessed 24 hours a day. Statements and payments are private and secure.
- Payments by check may be mailed to: 498 Tuscan Avenue, Box 2, Hattiesburg, MS 39401 or payments can be made at the business office located in Tatum Court on the Hattiesburg campus or the business office on the Tradition campus.
- In order to avoid late payment fees, Fall balances are due in full no later than the Thursday before classes start unless you have made arrangements with the business office to pay using the Deferred Payment Plan.
- The “Deferred Payment Plan” allows the flexibility of splitting your balance due into three payments. A $40.00 administrative fee is assessed each trimester if one chooses to use this plan. The balance due is the amount owed after adding all tuition, fees, room, board, and any other miscellaneous fees and subtracting all pending financial aid awards for the trimester. To use this plan, one-half of the balance due must be paid by the Thursday prior to the first day of the trimester. See the attached schedule for payment due dates. Delinquent monthly payments will be assessed a $20.00 late fee.
Third Party Payments:
- If a third party (Vocational Rehabilitation, etc.) is responsible for paying a student’s account, the student will need to have them contact the business office, or the student will need to provide the business office with the proper paperwork.
All Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express card payments made on student accounts will be assessed a processing fee of 1% of the total payment This fee will go up to 2.5% effective August 1, 2016.
The fee partially defrays costs incurred by WCU to process card transactions.