Thank you for your interest in planning a CME Activity with the William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine (WCUCOM) Office of Continuing Medical Education (CME). This form provides space for planners to provide a brief overview of the proposed CME activity to ensure it aligns with the mission and accreditation requirements of the WCUCOM Office of CME.
If a proposed activity is considered viable for CME credit, the Office of CME will ask you to provide further details and documentation via the CME Planning Form. Please note: Initial proposal and planning of an activity does not constitute final approval of CME credit. Activity approval and credit designations are not final until all required materials and information have been submitted to and reviewed by the WCUCOM Office of CME.
Please note that the completed CME Planning Form and supporting documentation must be received at least 6-8 weeks prior to the proposed conference date. Applications will not be considered until all items are received.
Materials must be approved by the Continuing Medical Education Specialist prior to duplication and distribution. (Including email marketing/promotional materials). The Office of CME notifies the application’s contact person(s) of the accreditation status and provides language that MUST be used on marketing materials for the program.
30 days in advance of the planned activity
- Signed copies of the Disclosure Declaration for all speakers
- Powerpoint presentation (if applicable)
- Bio or CVs of all speakers
- Names and credentials of all presenters
Within 30 days after the planned activity
CME Planning Form Link
- Copies of final brochure and other promotional/marketing documents.
- Final program agenda
- Original sign-in sheet/Attendance log with names and email addresses
- Attestation forms by all attendees requesting AOA CME.
- List of all commercial supporters (if applicable)
- Documentation showing how the program disclosure process occurred (slide presentation, verbally prior to start of program, etc)
- Final budget
- The Office of CME will forward certificates of attendance when all material is received
More to Explore