WCUCOM maintains contracts with the following mental health services listed below. Students may access confidential services during business hours.
- Wesley Behavioral Health Services-24 hours, 239 Methodist Boulevard, Hattiesburg, Mississippi 39401 268.5026.
- March Holistic Christian Therapy,-M-F 8:00-5:00PM; S 9:00-12:00PM 805 W Pine Street, Hattiesburg MS 39401 268.8796
- Pine Belt Mental Health- Hattiesburg Office 601-544-4641
- Forrest General Hospital- 24 hours
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1.800.273.8255
- CuraLinc services: virtual, text, and in-person care pass-thru link
- On-Campus counseling services: Katrina Pittman, 601.318.6779, email@example.com
In order to provide access and equity of mental health services for all students throughout the continuum of preclinical and clinical education, WCUCOM students have access to ProtoCall at 601-318-6062. This unique telehealth access has been provided to enable access to mental health services regardless of location and enables 24-hour access.
Note: Any health professional providing health services, via a therapeutic relationship, must recuse him/herself from the academic assessment or promotion of the student receiving those services.
More to Explore