Please note that you will receive emails in your student email account that will update you on the status of your request. Until you have received official notification from the Registrar's Office, do not consider your request finalized.

  1. Login to the Indigo Student Portal
    Indigo Portal Login
  2. On the left-hand side, under Administrative Services, click on Forms.
  3. Click on Change Major/Minor.
  4. Complete the form with required information.
  5. Click Submit.

More to Explore