Follow these instructions to get your personal Chromebook connected to the William Carey University Wi-Fi network.
If you are a student, you must activate your Indigo Student Account before logging onto the Wi-Fi network.
- Click on the Network icon in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Select your network status from the menu that appears
- Select Join Other...
- Select Advanced
- Input the SSID: CareyAir
- For EAP method, select PEAP
- For Phase 2 authentication, select MSCHAPv2
- For Server CA certificate, select Do not check
- For User certificate, select None installed
- For Identity, input your Username
**Do not include "@student.wmcarey.edu" or "@wmcarey.edu"**
- Input your password
- Leave Anonymous identity blank
- Check the box beside Save identity and password
- Click Connect
- Your Chromebook should connect to the network
More to Explore