Follow these instructions to get your personal Mac computer connected to the William Carey University Wi-Fi network.
If you are a student, you must activate your Indigo Student Account before logging onto the Wi-Fi network.
- Click the Wireless symbol
- Choose the wireless network: CareyAir
- If Under Security Type, select WPA2-Enterprise
- Input your Username
**Do not include "@student.wmcarey.edu" or "@wmcarey.edu"**
- Input your Password
- Click the box next to Remember this Network, if an option is provided
- Click Join or Connect
- If prompted with a Verify Certificate warning, follow these steps
- Click Continue
- Input the Username and Password that you use to log on to your computer.
- Click Update Settings
- Your computer should automatically connect to the wireless network
More to Explore