The Advisory Board of Carey Dinner Theatre invites you to become a contributor in our thirty-eighth season.
Your support provides stipends for talented young people to spend a worthwhile summer of concentrated work in theatre.
Contributors receive contributor tickets. Each contributor ticket, which is exchanged for one admission for one performance, may be used at any time during the 2013 season.
- are listed in the program book,
- have the opportunity to make reservations before the box office opens to the general public, and
- are invited to a pre-opening party
There are seven categories of giving:
- ANGELS contribute $1,000 and receive 16 contributor tickets.
- BENEFACTORS contribute $500 and receive 10 contributor tickets.
- SPONSORS contribute $300 and receive six contributor tickets.
- GOLD PATRONS contribute $200 and receive four contributor tickets.
- SILVER PATRONS contribute $150 and receive three contributor tickets.
- PATRONS contribute $100 and receive two contributor tickets.
- FRIENDS contribute $50 and receive one contributor ticket.
Gifts to Carey Dinner Theatre are tax deductible to the extent payments exceed the value of the contributor tickets received.
Other Ideas for Giving
If you would like to establish an endowment, perhaps as a memorial, or if you would like to contribute to Carey Dinner Theatre in some unique way, contact Obra Quave. Such gifts are fully tax deductible.