Follow these steps to install Microsoft Office365 on your personal computer.
You must uninstall all versions of Microsoft Office that are currently on your computer including trial versions.
- Click here or navigate to https://login.microsoftonline.com
- Input your entire William Carey University email address
- Student email addresses follow this format [username]@student.wmcarey.edu. Your username is the first letter of your first name, your entire last name, and your student ID number. For example, a student named John Doe with the Student ID number 123456 has the username JDoe123456 and the email address email@example.com. You will not be able to access Office365 until you activate your Indigo Student Portal Account.
- Faculty and staff email addresses follow this format [username]@wmcarey.edu. You will receive your username upon the completion of your in-processing with HR.
- Click Next
- Input your password
- Click Sign In
- If prompted for with the option to "Stay Signed In?" choose whichever option you prefer
- In the top right corner, click the button to Install Office Apps
- Click the option for Office 2016
- Follow the prompts that appear on screen
More to Explore